Individual Golf Instruction
La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas features a variety of golf lessons and instructional programs designed to help you elevate your game. Step into our learning center and take advantage of the spacious grass hitting area for both long and short game work. A sophisticated video system with multiple camera angles will analyze your swing and explain principles that will help you become a better golfer. Your fundamentals will be compared with those of PGA Tour and LPGA Tour professionals to detect and isolate key areas of your technique that need improvement. All golf lessons and schools include a take home video and a written practice plan.
- The Half‐day Golf School is the perfect way to improve your game. This program features up to three hours of group instruction (up to 4:1 student/instructor ratio) covering the full swing and short game. In addition you receive a high quality video swing analysis. We guarantee results. $179 per person. Advance reservations required.
- The Ultimate One‐day Golf Experience is our most popular training program. It includes three hours of group instruction (up to 4:1 student/instructor ratio) covering full swing and short game, a high quality video swing analysis, lunch with the instructor and a round of golf at La Cantera Golf Club. $299 per person. Advance reservations required.
- Two‐ and Three‐day Comprehensive Golf Schools are designed to not only introduce you to golf fundamentals but to help you perfect them through instructor‐supervised, structured practice. Our professionals will help you master the full swing, short game, mental game and course management skills that will make you a better player. Schools include: three hours of group instruction (up to 4:1 student /instructor ratio), the highest quality video swing analysis, lunch with the instructor and a round of golf at La Cantera Golf Club each day. $299 per person per day. Advance reservation required.
- Private Golf Lessons are available by appointment. Our staff of PGA Certified Teaching Professionals combines video analysis with simple, proven teaching techniques. Junior golfers receive a 25% discount. Prices vary by instructor. Please note, a minimum of two students is required for schools. In the event that only one student is enrolled, instruction time becomes half of the regular number of hours.
Groups of 4 to 40:
- One hour clinic designed to cover basic full swing principles. This program may be used as a spouse activity or for free time during corporate meetings. $29/person
- Two hour clinic includes basic full swing principles and a putting/chipping segment. Each participant receives the latest high quality video swing analysis. $59/person
Groups of 9 to 80
- Three hour team building clinic provides guest with basic golf instruction for both beginners and experienced golfers. At the conclusion, participants are divided into team to compete in a short game team challenge on a 4 hole course. Each hole offers different challenges that force players to work as a team to solve problems and be creative. $119/person.
Corporate Ultimate One-Day Experience
Three hour golf school that covers:
- Full Swing
- Short Game Video
- Swing Analysis
- 18 Holes of Golf
4-16 participants $299/person | 16+ Participants $279/person