COVID-19: Resort & Travel Updates
La Cantera Resort & Spa places the highest priority on the well being and safety of our guests and associates. The Resort maintains close communications with the medical sector including the CDC, WHO, local agencies and a designated internal team to stay briefed in this rapidly changing situation. Stay tuned to this page for La Cantera information and updates in light of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
We understand that the status of travel in the United States may change rapidly, which is why we've implemented very flexible policies in regards to cancellations or changes to your stay. We don't want policies to be areas of concern while you are traveling to or staying at La Cantera.
These are anxious times and we want you to know that every resort associate is focused on safety and sanitation as we move through this virus season and will continue to deliver service excellence.
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, places the health and safety of our guests and
employees as our highest and most important business priority. We have undertaken several
actions and initiatives to address the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus concerns including
subscribing to and remaining current with the US Department of Health & Human Services and the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-recommended information resources. Additional
information on our Coronavirus Activity & Awareness Update can be found here.
Your Travel Flexibility
In response to changing marketplace conditions, BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company is
ensuring our customers are offered flexibility when making travel decisions
For all Benchmark hotels we are implementing the following policies till May 31, 2020 or until
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid non-cancellable rates, we will allow full changes or cancellations without charge up to 4pm day of arrival.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations, any reservation you make – even those described as pre-paid non-cancellable for any future arrival date, can be changed and cancelled up to 4pm day of arrival.
- For our international guests traveling from China, Italy, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Israel
- and all European counties we will continue to offer full refunds and waive cancellation fees
Get in Touch
Your peace of mind is always our priority. If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 and its impact on your stay at La Cantera–whether you've already booked or plan to book soon–we want to hear from you. Let us help put you at ease.
On behalf of the over 700 Associates of La Cantera Resort & Spa, Thank you!