We invite guests to check in any time after 4:00 pm on day of arrival; the checkout time is before 11:00 am on day of departure. Should you arrive early, store your luggage with our bellman and enjoy the Texas Hill Country resort & spa until your room is ready.
Guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by an adult, to check into the resort.
A cleaning surcharge will be assessed for rooms left in extreme conditions.
While we love your furry friends as much as you do, to maintain comfort for all guests, pets are not permitted at La Cantera Resort & Spa.
Personal Use Photography
La Cantera Resort & Spa guests are welcome to take informal photographs and videos of the Resort for personal use as long as they do not disrupt the experience of other guests and are respectful of the property. Personal use photography equipment is limited to camera phones, tablets, or a camera with an attached flash. Tripods, standalone flashes, and drones are prohibited.
Special Occasion Photography
Special Occasion Photography is any wedding, engagement, anniversary, quinceañera, maternity, birthday, graduation, prom, or any staged photoshoot for personal or business usage that is not a part of booked event through the La Cantera Resort & Spa Sales and Events Team. These sessions are allowed by permission of the Resort.
Special Occasion Photography Guidelines
- The fee for special occasion photography is $500 for a maximum of two hours.
- Tripods, light reflectors, and small standalone flashes are allowed.
- Resort reservations do not entitle the party, or any part thereof, to waive this fee.
- Wardrobe changes may not be done in public spaces; should you need special accommodations to change, please include this in your photography request.
- Sessions may be booked by emailing email@example.com. Please include requested date, time, areas of usage, number of persons, and any other pertinent information.
- Session requests are not guaranteed – the Resort may be hosting private events and may not accommodate session requests during certain time periods.
- Certain areas may not be available for usage, to be determined upon request.
- Keep pathways, entrances, or other access areas clear.
- Drones, furniture, confetti, and flower petals are not permitted.
- A visitor badge will be issued for your party indicating that you have purchased a photography session upon arrival to the Resort and checking in with Loss Prevention.
Commercial On-Location Filming and Photography
Commercial film and photography projects require prior approval from the Resort. A fee will be charged and determined based on total usage for the space and time needed for requested areas. To inquire about commercial usage of our Resort, please contact LCRMarketing@lacanteraresort.com.
The Resort may at times collaborate with media influencers who will use the Resort and potentially include guests at the Resort for marketing purposes. Influencers who are hired by the Resort will have a wristband indicating their permission to use special photography equipment. To propose your media kit as an influencer, please email LCRMarketing@lacanteraresort.com.
Guest Photography and Video Permission
Guests may be photographed, or video recorded during their visit by the La Cantera Resort & Spa marketing team. Staying at the Resort grants permission to utilize the guest’s image, likeness, and/or sound recordings for the purpose whatsoever in perpetuity. Should a guest desire to not be photographed or video recorded, it will be the responsibility of the guest to communicate this to the marketing team members.
Smoking and vaping is prohibited except in designated outdoor areas.
Resort fee includes: daily bottled water, self‐parking, Wi‐Fi, shuttle to The Shops at La Cantera, The Rim, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, golf bag storage, and local and long distance calls.
Overnight Valet Parking
Guests can take advantage of overnight valet parking for $38/vehicle per night.*
*Valet parking free for SEVEN and Villas guests.
Individual Cancellation Policy
La Cantera Resort & Spa Cancellation & Refund Policy as of July 26th, 2021:
- For all guests with existing leisure (non-group) reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellations without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night or (for multiple night stays) 50% of total room and tax damages.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. Guest who book via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provide for information on their policies.
Some exceptions may apply to this policy which include special event restrictions and peak demand weeks.
An authorization will be placed on your credit card for the full value of your room plus incidentals at check‐in. Guests must have a valid card to check in. Cash deposits not accepted.
The use of drones is prohibited throughout the Resort, golf courses, and Resort grounds.
Concealed and Open Carry Firearms
Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (Trespass by License Holder with a Concealed Handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (Handgun Licensing Law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (Trespass by License Holder with an Openly Carried Handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (Handgun Licensing Law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
De conformidad con la Sección 30.06 , Código Penal (violación por el Titular de la Licencia con armas ocultas ) , una persona con licencia bajo el Subcapítulo H , Capítulo 411 , Código de Gobierno ( Ley de Licencias arma de mano ) , no puede entrar en esta propiedad con una pistola oculta .
De conformidad con la Sección 30.07 , Código Penal (violación por el tenedor de licencia con un arma de mano abiertamente Llevado a ) , una persona con licencia bajo el Subcapítulo H , Capítulo 411 , Código de Gobierno ( Ley de Licencias arma de mano ) , no puede entrar en esta propiedad con un arma de fuego que se realiza abiertamente.