La Cantera's Clean Touch
La Cantera Resort & Spa is adjusting daily to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the MISSION of The Resort to provide the SAFEST and CLEANEST environment to our guests and to our associates, as much as possible. The Resort has teamed up with safety, engineering and chemical partners, consultants, and adopted recommendations from the CDC in the development of our SAFE & CLEAN initiative “LA CANTERA’S CLEAN TOUCH”. These new initiatives will be seen throughout The Resort.
Here are a few of the new standards you will see around The Resort:
- All visitors over the age of 10 must wear masks in public areas when social distancing of 6 feet or more from others is not feasible, by order of Bexar County
- Dedicated sanitization personnel in all guest and associate areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout The Resort
- Sanitization amenities will be included in your welcome packet and in-room
- Enhanced valet safety and sanitization procedures
- Guestrooms subject to electro-misting systems for comprehensive sanitization
- Daily in-room housekeeping is temporarily suspended
- The Resort will continue to practice social distancing standards throughout The Resort, based on guidelines provided by the CDC and Texas Government
- Social distancing in all restaurants and bars with single use menus and masks for service staff and elimination of self-serve buffets
- Contact-Free services where applicable
- Hospital-Grade Merv 15 HVAC filters for HVAC systems
- Use of La Cantera Resort & Spa App (coming soon) is strongly encouraged and will allow for a heightened contact-free ability to maneuver around the resort including check in, check out, food ordering, etc.
- Temperature testing of all associates upon entry to The Resort
The Resort will continue to provide service excellence and exceptional experiences for everyone who enters our majestic grounds while doing our utmost to provide a safe and healthy environment. On behalf of the entire Resort team, we are excited and looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hill Country Oasis on June 3rd.
Get in Touch
Your peace of mind is always our priority. If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 and its impact on your stay at La Cantera–whether you've already booked or plan to book soon–we want to hear from you. Let us help put you at ease.
On behalf of the over 700 Associates of La Cantera Resort & Spa, Thank you!
As we navigate these unprecedented times, we place the utmost value in delivering on the assurances we laid out above. Here's what some of our guests are saying.
Congratulations ! Your numerous adaptations to address the COVID-19 pandemic were incredible. Clearly, ALL involved in the planning and implementation are to be commended. We are traveling by car from Georgia to California to Georgia. During this epic trip (to see our grand babies) we have stayed in numerous hotels in multiple states. NO PROPERTY has matched your response. In fact, most have been VERY disappointing. So, it was especially comforting to have our expectations exceeded after so many disappointing experiences.
Front Desk staff during my stay was extremely welcoming and courteous! Even though I chose the self park option, I observed Valet staff being extremely attentive and using updated precautions due to COVID. Pool staff - AMAZING! Obviously, things are extremely different. They were ALL working together to provide excellent customer service. I KNOW face masks/shields on hot days can be taxing! They maintained their new attire all with a smile. As a Frontline worker in the Dallas Area, the Healthcare Heroes deal was AMAZING and much appreciated! I worked 5-6 days a week/LONG hours for ~12 weeks and this was a MUCH needed and anticipated getaway from work AND my family! I needed to recharge and I did just that! The staff was grateful, courteous and just all around fantastic! I have ZERO complaints…my pool views were relaxing, drinks served cold, food served perfectly & other guests friendly BUT distanced! Keep working to stay safe and provide a luxury slice of perfection!! Thanks again to your staff
Everything was fantastic! Staff really went out of their way despite the challenges of COVID! As a healthcare provider I was very impressed with the compliance with CDC regulations for COVID!