La Cantera's Clean Touch
La Cantera Resort & Spa is adjusting daily to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the MISSION of The Resort to provide the SAFEST and CLEANEST environment to our guests and to our associates, as much as possible. The Resort has teamed up with safety, engineering and chemical partners, consultants, and adopted recommendations from the CDC in the development of our SAFE & CLEAN initiative “LA CANTERA’S CLEAN TOUCH”. These new initiatives will be seen throughout The Resort.
Here are the health & safety standards you will see around The Resort:
- Masks are required, covering the nose and mouth, for all ages 10 and older when in public area(s) indoors and outdoors. Masks are not required when seated at the pools, in the water or eating or drinking in restaurants/bars.
- Dedicated sanitization personnel in all guest and associate areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout The Resort
- Sanitization amenities will be included in your welcome packet and in-room
- Enhanced valet safety and sanitization procedures
- Guestrooms subject to electro-misting systems for comprehensive sanitization
- Housekeeping is by request only and includes: Trash removal, towel refreshment, bed make-up (sheets changed every third day to support water resources). The room must be vacated during cleaning. Please request service by 2PM same day, dial 0 to schedule or for any other housekeeping request
- The Resort will continue to practice social distancing standards throughout The Resort, based on guidelines provided by the CDC and Texas Government
- Social distancing in all restaurants and bars with single use menus and masks for service staff and elimination of self-serve buffets
- Contact-Free services where applicable
- Hospital-Grade Merv 15 HVAC filters for HVAC systems
- Use of La Cantera Resort & Spa App is strongly encouraged and will allow for a heightened contact-free ability to maneuver around the resort including check in, check out, food ordering, etc.
- Temperature testing of all associates upon entry to The Resort
The Resort will continue to provide service excellence and exceptional experiences for everyone who enters our majestic grounds while doing our utmost to provide a safe and healthy environment. On behalf of the entire Resort team, we are excited and looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hill Country Oasis.
Get in Touch
Your peace of mind is always our priority. If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 and its impact on your stay at La Cantera–whether you've already booked or plan to book soon–we want to hear from you. Let us help put you at ease.
On behalf of the over 700 Associates of La Cantera Resort & Spa, Thank you!
As we navigate these unprecedented times, we place the utmost value in delivering on the assurances we laid out above. Here's what some of our guests are saying.
Ayman (9/28/20) Visited and stayed here in September 2020. It was amidst the COVID safety operating rules, however, due to the time, the resort was not packed or too busy. Occupancy was about 50% and of which maby 2/3s was filled. I stayed at the Villas which is not in the central area and has it's own pool area. The resort was nice and well kept and the service was great. The people are friendly and accommodating and the amenities were very good.
Leontyne (9/25/20) My husband and I hand a wonderful stay at this luxurious hill country getaway. Since it was during the pandemic, it was not crowded at all. The place is so big, there was plenty of space to socially distance from other guests. It is located at a very high elevation and the scenery and overlook are beautiful. The lush grounds are landscaped exquisitely. There are numerous individual seating areas throughout the resort to sit with large and small groups to enjoy a drink and conversation with friends. There are multiple pool areas that are amazing. We were so fortunate that the weather was in the 70’s, so overall, we felt like we were at a luxury resort in California. We highly recommend this place and will return for sure.